[squid-users] Problem with sslpassword_program and squid 3.3.x

From: Stefan Ritter <mickymax_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 07:22:54 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

we have been using squid 3.2.x for some time together with sslpassword_program to be able to use password proteced ssl keys.
However, when I tried squid 3.3.1 and 3.3.3 this seems to work no longer. Due to the documentation, the path to the ssl key is given as parameter to the program - according to my 3.2.x experience -, but with some debugging I can see that nothing seems to be passed to the sslpassword program in 3.3.x.

Has there been some change in this option?

Thanks and regards,
Stefan