Re: [squid-users] Re: squid qos_flows - copying mark from client side to upstream request?

From: Ed W <lists_at_wildgooses.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 21:45:38 +0100

On 02/04/2013 21:14, Andrew Beverley wrote:

>> (I will always have another proxy as my upstream). If so then actually
>> I need to reset the mark for each request?
> I *think* you could just set the mark on the upstream connection for
> each request.

I think this is the correct answer (so that it handles persistent
connections).

I confess to not yet having continued to explore the code, but I guess I
need recommendations on a good place to insert this - basically I need
the point where a new request hits the network in the direction of the
upstream

A leg up would be welcome, I will continue to explore the code in the
meantime.

Thanks

Ed W