[squid-users] log_db_daemon - Advice ?

From: Roland RoLaNd <r_o_l_a_n_d_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 10:01:06 +0200

Dear all, I have squid 2.7 stable9 running in transparent mode. i'd like to store all logs into a mysql database. i've created the requested squid_log(access_log) with it's privileges as mentioned. and added the following to my squid.conf: access_log daemon://///SomePassword squid according to what i've googled thus far, i need to add a log daemon directive that points to logfile-daemon_mysql.pl though cannot find that script under these locations: /etc/squid/* /usr/local/* nor under this ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/squid/squid/squid-2.7.STABLE9.tar.gz advice on how to proceed, would be greatly appreciated PS: i don't have a problem in upgrading to squid3 as this is a lab environment before switching to production.