[squid-users] Bump-Server-First supposed to work like this?

From: .. <sauron99_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 20:07:10 +0200

Hello list,
im playing around with Bump-Server-First method at the moment and I have
a quite simple question about this.

For me it seems to work in non transparent mode at the moment, so i can
see also the https traffic going over the Proxy. But my browser gives me
out a warning that the certificate is not valid.

Is that supposed to work like this? If i do understand this right i have
to install my "fake" certificate to my browser to avoid these messages
right?

Greetings