[squid-users] Re: Per user bandwidth usage counting

From: babajaga <augustus_meyer_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 02:01:31 -0700 (PDT)

Amos,

a bit off-topic, but anyway: How "transparent" is the "squid -k reconfigure"
for the user ?
Is squid simply refusing new connections, and waiting, until busy conns are
finished, then doing the reconfig ?
When doing single-user test of my simple method, I did not notice any glitch
during brwoser session, when the "reconfigure" was done. However, with many
users, this might be different.