[squid-users] Re: need help in cache_peer

From: babajaga <augustus_meyer_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 23:11:33 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, I was wrong.
This is possible in squid.conf since squid 3.1, I did not recognize it:
cache_peer 192.168.158.105 parent 3128 no-tproxy

So you are using tproxy. Another piece, which might go wrong, when doing the
forwarding.

This should force all requests to be forwarded, but obviously it does not:
never_direct allow all
Strange ...
To get some more insight into the problem:

What did this tell you ?
debug_options ALL,5 33,2 28,9
Are the youtube-requests forwarded to the parent, or not ?
I expect some own work from you, to fix your problem. First step is, to
figure out, where the problem is located, on squidA-machine or
squidB-machine.

Obviously you have LUSCA sources:
visible_hostname Lusca-Cache
Then here is the wrong place to ask for help, anyway.