[squid-users] Re: need help in cache_peer

From: babajaga <augustus_meyer_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:54:28 -0700 (PDT)

This should explain the unexpected behaviour.
>i put
>debug_options ALL,5 33,2 28,9

>in squid.conf(A)
>but no thing new in cache.log l!!!! and no thing forwarded to cache(B) <

Because this can NOT be in case of valid 2.7, for example. LUSCA srces might
have other debugs.
Sorry, I can not help any more, because I have no LUSCA available. And in
this forum LUSCA is not supported/discussed, anyway.
So you have to look somewhere else for advice.
Or you use squid 2.7, for example.