[squid-users] logging issues

From: Mr J Potter <jpotter833_at_because.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 13:24:07 +0100

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with filtering user access specifically with
Google (Mail, docs, calendars etc) - it looks to me like not all the
requests the client makes are showing up in squid access log.

As far as I can tell, AJAX requests aren't logged, and I know google
are big AJAX fans, so I reckon this is the first place to look - is
there any way of telling squid to log AJAX requests in the access.log
file?

thanks in advance,

Jim
UK