Re: [squid-users] logging issues

From: Mr J Potter <jpotter833_at_because.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 14:12:13 +0100

Hi Pablo,

Yes, http and https traffic all go through squid, which listens on
port 3128. Clients are configured to use this with a PAC file. The
HTTPS requests show up as CONNECT requests, which all work fine. I
just see no entries when I'm sure AJAX communications are going on.
These must be going through squid.

cheers

Jim