RE: [squid-users] logging of headers after request modification

From: Martin Sperl <Martin.Sperl_at_amdocs.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 15:49:11 +0000

Hi Alex!

Is there any other configuration option (in squid 3.2) to log if an ACL matches in the access-log? (which is all I essentially need) (besides logging to 2 different logfiles - been there and there was this issue with multiple instances of the logger daemon writing to the same file)

Everything else is a development/testing effort that is not possible in our timeframe to deploying...

Thanks,
        Martin