Re: [squid-users] Content Encoding Error

From: <CACook_at_quantum-sci.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 21:47:29 -0700

On Tuesday, May 07, 2013 07:04:54 PM Amos Jeffries wrote:
> What Squid version were you upgrading from?

I didn't notice what version it was before.

> What user-agent / browser software are you using?

Tor Browser, which is Firefox long-term release. I switch between Squid and Tor with the addon Proxy Switcher.

http://pastebin.com/ke5WQkdj

> Also, if you can find the header to/from the client when these requests
> are happening it woudl be a big help in diagnosing. debug_options 11,2
> will give you this in Squid-3.3 but will produce a LOT of output on a
> busy proxy.

I remember Squid logs. But that was a long time ago. They stopped working for some reason.

Just like I remember Squid being able to do FTP, but that was even longer ago.