RE: [squid-users] logging of headers after request modification

From: Martin Sperl <Martin.Sperl_at_amdocs.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 05:48:46 +0000

Actually I found one that works with the "least" amount of trickery...

Logging via "%{Via}<h"
And modifying the response headers the same way as the request headers.

Still in my interpretation the "header modification" via request_header_access would fall into the "adaption and redirection" phase - maybe an idea for a change to trunk?

Still - I got my workaround...

Thanks,
        Martin