Re: [squid-users] Fwd: config squid to set specific acl delay pools for username and then set it to the ip addr of username

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 02:37:43 +1200

On 13/05/2013 9:18 p.m., Daniyal Khorashadi Zadeh wrote:
> What do you mean by 'pushing the proxy settings over' ?
> How can I accomplish what you are saying ?

For the last several years whenever the topic of PAC files to Windows
clients comes up somebody has eventually suggested using the Domain /
Group policies to push the proxy settings out. I don't personally know
how to do it so I can't point you at the details, but there are people
out there doing it so its just a matter of finding the controls in your
DC server.

Amos