Re: [squid-users] Re: what is best method to connect two squid servers on the same router?

From: Fix Nichols <webmaster_at_squidblacklist.org>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 08:52:38 -0700

If it is indeed the case as Amos said, your cpu consumption doubling due
to http redirect rules on your router and overwhelming your routers cpu,
then, Do you think it may be reasonable to attempt to leverage a
different setup, perhaps configuring a default route for all http
traffic from your router to a more robust device on your lan that could
handle the routing of http traffic to your squids?