RE: [squid-users] Reverse Proxy custom 404/500 pages for each site?

From: Martin Sperl <Martin.Sperl_at_amdocs.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 09:11:50 +0000

I had a similar issue just recently...

The only option I found is that you can use deny_info and send a redirect to a "different" URL for those error cases you are interested in.

Like this: deny_info http://<hostname>/%H/error-icap.html ERROR_ICAP

Then you have to have an Apache or similar listening on the <hostname> of your choice to deliver the "error page" you are interested in...

Ciao,
        Martin