Re: [squid-users] Reverse Proxy custom 404/500 pages for each site?

From: Paul Ch <sima_yi_at_operamail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 04:45:49 +0000

Thanks for the replies. There are actually a lot of differences between
each of these files, so I need them to be separate.

I understand what %H does now but I'm having a strange problem.

I have created a file called errorsite1404.html and put it in my
templates folder.

The following lines work in squid:

deny_info errorsite1404.html denied_status_404
http_reply_access deny denied_status_404

# The error pages is displayed correctly.

However, the following lines do NOT work:

deny_info error%H400.html denied_status_404
http_reply_access deny denied_status_404

Instead I get the following message in the browser:

Internal Error: Missing Template errorsite1404.html

##

The filename is exactly how it should be (I even cp/pasted it from the
error message to make sure).

Any idea why this isn't working?

--
  Paul