Re: [squid-users] squidguard not redirecting

From: Carlos Defoe <carlosdefoe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 17:47:14 -0300

I'll run some more tests before getting rid of squidguard. I think the
idea of the rewriter sounds good. Also the use of berkeleydb to read
blacklists.

I've used squidguard in the past, in small networks, without any problems.

If it were running properly now, then i would have a great opportunity
to compare the performances with or without using the rewriter.