Re: [squid-users] StoreID in 3.3.5

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 06:37:20 +0300

On 5/22/2013 4:41 AM, csn233 wrote:
> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 2:46 AM, Romulo Boschetti
> <romulo_at_hscbrasil.com.br> wrote:
>> There is another way to make this ?
>
> Not a patching method, but I'm testing the use of 3.HEAD as a
> cache_peer for traffic that would benefit from StoreID.

This way it works but not yet the other way around.
what I mean is that if the first proxy uses StoreID we can't still make
it send to the second cache the request url instead of the StoreID but I
hope that now that I have a lot of free time I can give it a lot of
effort and it will be available in some time.
Just follow and if ask me about it.

Regards,
Eliezer