[squid-users] Kerberos load balancer and AD

From: SPG <spggps8.2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 00:38:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've read a lot of post about kerberos and load balancers, but I don't have
clear the configuration. I have work one squid with kerberos, but now I want
balance the service. I think that correct configuration is:

1º - Create a account o computer acount in AD

       loadbalancer.abg.local

2º - Create a DNS direct and reverse for loadbalancer.abg.local with ip
virtual of balancer

4º - ktpass -princ HTTP/loadbalancer.abg.local_at_ABG.LOCAL -mapuser
loadbalancer\loadbalancer -pass admin1234 -crypto rc4-hmac-nt -ptype
krb5_nt_principal -out squid.keytab

3º - Copy keytab in all squids and configure its

4º - Put in proxy pack

        return "PROXY loadbalancer.abg.corp:8080; DIRECT";

A lot of thanks.