[squid-users] RTSP on Squid 3.x

From: Rajesh Kamath <rajesh.kamath_at_robosoftin.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 20:57:37 +0530

Hi All,

  I would like to setup RTSP proxy server on Fedora.Is it possible to enable
RTSP service in exsting squid proxy server? if not please guide me to setup
RTSP proxy server.

Regards
Rajesh

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or virus.