[squid-users] http_access rule with multiple conditions?

From: joel123 <joel123_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 13:51:41 -0700 (PDT)

On my network, I've got IM clients and games that connect to numeric IPs.

I use a rule to always allow specific network to connect to numeric IPs:

acl ipdomain url_regex ^[^:]*://([^/@]*@)?[0-9\.]*(:|/|$|\?) ^[0-9\.]*$
http_access allow limited_net ipdomain

But these clients also make CONNECT requests to these numeric IPs at port 80
and 443.

I can control CONNECT with
http_access deny CONNECT !CONNECT_ports

but how can I control CONNECT for a specific network?
ie:

http_access allow connect_allowed_net CONNECT CONNECT_ports

Ultimately, can I say, allow limited_net to make CONNECT requests to
specific PORTs to numeric IPs.

something like:
http_access allow limited_net CONNECT CONNECT_ports

Anyway to achieve that?

Thanks!