[squid-users] squid 3.2.11 in opensuse 12.3 and enabling some "vip" for radius auth.

From: Josef Karliak <karliak_at_ajetaci.cz>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 13:06:14 +0200

   Hi,
   I wanna let some IPs bypass radius authorization, like a server IP.
Another users and theirs computers must authorized. So I've this in
the squid.conf:

auth_param basic program /usr/bin/basic_radius_auth -f /etc/radius_config
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm Authorized access
auth_param basic credentialsttl 5 minute
auth_param basic casesensitive on

acl auth proxy_auth REQUIRED

http_access allow auth
http_access deny all

I thought that I'll have vip IPs in some file and tell squid that this
source IP's will have an access to the internet free without
authorization:

auth_param basic program /usr/bin/basic_radius_auth -f /etc/radius_config
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm Authorized access
auth_param basic credentialsttl 5 minute
auth_param basic casesensitive on

acl auth proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl vip src "/etc/squid/vip_bypass_auth.txt"

http_access allow auth
http_access allow vip
http_access deny all

File "/etc/squid/vip_bypass_auth.txt" contains IP 192.168.4.51 - my testing PC

But an internet browser in the testing PC asks for login and password,
after escaping it the "access to squid is denied" :-/

What did I missed ?

Thanks for kicks to the right way and best regards
J.Karliak.

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,