Re: [squid-users] TCP_DENIED/403 for internal servers

From: Satish Thareja <satishthareja_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 21:50:41 +0530

Amos,

The config is to allow http access for all but this case.
I came across this link :
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-networking-3/so-many-tcp_denied-in-squid-access-log-469574/

but I do not have anything blocked in my configuration.

Is it possible that, if the 'host' does not allow access to all
machines ( and new request from squid machine ), then we will get
TCP_DENIED/403 status code ??

Thanks,
Satish