Re: [squid-users] Fwd: failure notice

From: Ict Security <ict.security.job_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 15:50:14 +0200

 Hello Nuno!
I think you are great; by removing forwarding_for off it works, and i
think others site with problems can be resolved!
I experienced, with some users, some of these problems that, to be
solved, had to be natted without proxy.

Now i can workaround other cases, and then i will let you know!
Thank you again, for the moment, very very much!
Francesco