Re: [squid-users] [RFC - Request for Comments] Removal of Squid external DNS helper API

From: Ricardo Klein <klein.rfk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 14:04:21 -0300

Amos,

maybe if you create a googleForms (to populate a google spreadsheet)
or something like that you will be able to read results and maybe post
it in somewhere (just givin an idea).

BTW, we have here about 15+ squid servers (in several locations and
clients) and we dont use dnsserver helper.

--
Att...
Ricardo Felipe Klein