[squid-users] Re: https traffic using squid and icap

From: sjaipuri <sjaipuri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 18:07:19 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Amos for your response.

Just like to clarify, do you mean squid only sends request/response header
to ICAP?

(If I understood right then) some of the service on ICAP are used for virus
detection in which they access the content of all packet. I might need to
read more on this.

Do you know anyone using which I can have access of https traffic in plain
text format on squid or ICAP ?

Sagar