[squid-users] Re: Squid3 and SSL again

From: David Mohl <dave_at_dave.cx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 15:46:43 +0900

Okay guys,

it looks like squid is not listening on port 443, even though the
https_port directive is set to it.
I tried playing around with it and changed the port to a higher range,
but same result.

According to netstat, squid3 listens only to port 80 and 8000, which
are set via the http_port directive, but somehow ignoring all the
https_ports?

Syslog / squid shows no binding / listening errors.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
David