Re: [squid-users] Captive portal terminal server

From: Oliveiros Peixoto \(Netinho\) <oliveiros_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:28:18 -0300

Ricardo,
Some environments do not have active directory.

Antony,
Do you still not understand? I need use Captive Portal to authenticate
my clients. With the use external_acl I getting through your ip your
username that already used in form auth. With this I apply my acls
blocking sites. What happens is that in a terminal server session I use
one different user.