Re: [squid-users] Unable to cache object within Squid

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 12:02:19 +0300

On 06/25/2013 08:51 AM, Reid Watson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We seem to be having a strange issue with SQUID caching an object once it has been purged - this issue does not occur with all objects within the cache..
>
> Quick Overview
>
> - Four Apache Server with Squid Installed
> - RedHat 5.7 i386
> - squid-3.1.8-1.el5
>

> Issue
>
> - Admin sends a Purge request simultaneously to all four server

Isn't RH 5.7 is really old?
If this system is only for simple caching and nothing more you can
smoothly migrate to a newer version of squid 3.3.

I will see if I have the option to recreate RH 5.7 RPM for this version
since.
I think it's only in vault of CentOS since it's so old...
the "current" 5 branch is 5.9.

Eliezer