[squid-users] Squid 2.7.x No Transparent Smartphones issues with youtube?

From: Beto Moreno <pamrtj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:32:36 -0700

Hi people.

 I setup squid 2.7.x

 My LAN works without issue, now I setup my WiFi network to test some
smartphones example Atrix 2.

 Those devices doesn't have the option to auto discover proxy
settings, I setup manually done.

 I could browse Internet, but there is something that took my
attention, I could watch any video in youtube.

 I can search videos and that stuff but once I click to watch any of
them it just show me loading...

 squid logs won't show any DENIED I still don't setup any ACL for this.

 Any comment about your experience with smartphones?

 My Setup is not Transparent-Proxy.

 Thanks.