Re: [squid-users] squid_ldap_auth windows 2008 binddn user privileges?

From: Beto Moreno <pamrtj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 09:42:09 -0700

I got your point, I have to find out what group the user need to be
for this, I let u know asap.

Now that say:

"The minimum necessary privileges for that one action and the user
account to remain usable may be changed by the AD authors without
warning between patches/servicepacks to AD, or you may be using one of
the non-AD alternative software with entirely different configuration.
Either way it is difficult to document properly thus the wording
"minimal privileges" is a bit of a copout, but clear enough"

I got why none of the doc touch the user special privileges settings,
need to go with windows users to ask for.

Let me investigate, thanks.