Re: [squid-users] Squid Url Filtering

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 20:57:43 +0300

Hey,

Squid do use url regex in any form there is.
The only problem is that SSL connections are being transported as they
are without decryption.
If you do want to filter urls there are options such as squidguard as a
helper for squid.
All the related squid matters that you need are SSLBUMP with dynamic
certificate generating tools to fit the needs of the BUMPING.
you can see it here:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/SslBump
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/DynamicSslCert

These should give you the answers to what you need to do.
If you need more help We can try to help you.

Regards,
Eliezer