[squid-users] New RPM of Squid 3.3.6 for CentOS.

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 15:02:39 +0300

I am proud to release the new RPM for squid version 3.3.6. at:
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/rpm/centos/6/x86_64/

The package includes 3 RPMs one for the squid core and helpers, the
other is for debuging and the third is the init script.
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/rpm/centos/6/x86_64/squid-3.3.6-1.el6.x86_64.rpm
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/rpm/centos/6/x86_64/squid-sysvinit-3.3.6-1.el6.x86_64.rpm
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/rpm/centos/6/x86_64/squid-debuginfo-3.3.6-1.el6.x86_64.rpm

To Each and everyone of them there is an asc file which contains PGP and
MD5 SHA1 SHA2 SHA256 SHA384 SHA512 hashes.

I also released the SRPM which is very simple.
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/rpm/centos/6/x86_64/SRPM/squid-3.3.6-1.el6.src.rpm

The new release dosn't contains ssl-bump since there is a mismatch
between openssl libs on newer version and CentOS(old) version.
If you want the SSL-BUMP feature you are encouraged to compile squid
manually and use the init.d script in order to start and register squid
in the system.

I do hope that I will have more time to release a new Fedora RPM with
SSL-BUMP support.

Eliezer