Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.3.7 is available

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 02:20:38 +0300

RPM will be available in a couple tests.
The RPM includes all the ssl-bump helpers needed.
You will might want to take a look at:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/DynamicSslCert
Which gives you almost anything.
the only differnce is that the needed file is at lib64/squid
or something Else.

There is a need to disable SELINUX to let squid run fine.

http://www1.ngtech.co.il/rpm/centos/6/x86_64/

will be updated in the next hours.

Eliezer