[squid-users] Re: Squid only caches a few images and TCP_Miss everything else

From: jc.yin <jc.yin.cn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:32:10 -0700 (PDT)

I've noticed that in order to get TCP_IMS_HIT's to display, I have to:

1. Load for the first time the target page
2. Refresh my browser
3. Have TCP_IMS_HIT displayed

If I simply:

1. Load for the first time the target page
2. Navigate to another page
3. Navigate back to first page

I just get a few TCP_Refresh notifications and a few misses, but not really
any TCP_HIT. So just to recap, I only get TCP_IMS_HIT's to display if I
physically refresh the page. Is this normal?

I'm trying to upload my squid.conf to dropbox but my box is syncing a lot of
stuff so it's really slow. Do you have a email I can email you to? Or you
can email me at "jc dot yin at live dot cn".

Cheers