[squid-users] Re: How to Update Squid?

From: guzzzi <guzzzi_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 01:13:16 -0700 (PDT)

Peter Benko-2 wrote
> I run squid 3.3.8 on Debian 6 (amd64) for 600 clients. And I compile it
> from source.
>
> --
> Peter Benko

I start on a Test PC Debian7, Squid 3.3.6 and Dansguardian (with NTLM) but
just got Problems with the Authentifiaction. Samba works well with my ADS
but everytime i start to get over Port 8080 (Dansguardian) the
Authetification Window pops up.
At the the moment i stopped the Test till end of the Month because of
another Project.

At the moment this constalation works well, but some Website are not shown
correctly over Squid.