[squid-users] Re: Squid only caches a few images and TCP_Miss everything else

From: jc.yin <jc.yin.cn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 01:41:50 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry about the confusion, yea this squid.conf file is for a Forward Proxy
whilst the other thread was about a Reverse Proxy.

So if I understand correctly, my squid.conf file is fine if I perform the
following:

1. Add default "http_access allow localnet"
2. Remove "ignore-cc" in the line "http_port 3128 ignore-cc "
3. I can remove all other refresh patterns as long as I have this
"refresh_pattern . 0 20% 4320"

I'm I correct?