Re: [squid-users] Splash page doesn't work on every web browser

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 13:50:53 +1200

On 10/08/2013 12:58 a.m., Roberto Carna wrote:
> Dear, the splash page work OK for Windows XP and Windows 7 with IE,
> but it doesn't work for Android devices.
>
> What can I do ???

You will need to be clear and precise about what the difference is
between the transactions by devices when it works and those from devices
when it does not. What you mean by "works" itself.

For example the splash page being visible to the user is different from
it being deliverd by Squid and hidden by the device, which is different
again from Squid not even delivering it, which is different from it
being blocked somewhere in the network, which is different from a bunch
of other problems.
So far we cant tell these problems apart from the info you provided.

HTH
Amos