Re: [squid-users] not caching a certain domain

From: Antony Stone <Antony.Stone_at_squid.open.source.it>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:41:26 +0200

On Sunday 11 August 2013 at 13:35:50, Hussam Al-Tayeb wrote:

> how do I force quick expiration of everything already cached from
> *.microsoft.com
> and make everything in the future from *.microsoft.com not cached?

http://wiki.squid-
cache.org/SquidFaq/ConfiguringSquid#Can_I_make_Squid_go_direct_for_some_sites.3F

Don't worry about anything already in the cache - 'always_direct' will not
even look to see if it's there, and it'll expire of its own accord in due
course.

Antony.

--
"Linux is going to be part of the future. It's going to be like Unix was."
 - Peter Moore, Asia-Pacific general manager, Microsoft