[squid-users] samba4 and ntlm_auth - debugging

From: Eugene M. Zheganin <emz_at_norma.perm.ru>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 00:57:32 +0600

Hi.

Recently I stepped on a bug in ntlm_auth helper from samba4 suite, guys
in the samba team confirmed the possible bug with string formatting and
possibly a missing '\0' delimiter at some point and requested more info,
but in the same time they seem not being in the mood of explaining how
to use ntlm_auth with two protocols -
squid-2.5-ntlmssp/ntlmssp-client-1. The only thing I understood - is
that using these two protocols it's possible to debug the authentication
sequence, but I lack the documentation. I hope you guys could point me
at right direction.

Thanks.
Eugene.