[squid-users] how to hide squid error pages & version from clients

From: Ahmad <ahmed.zaeem_at_netstream.ps>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 01:31:35 -0700 (PDT)

hi ,
i want to ask about hiding squid error pages from being seen by clients

assume a client not allowed by my ACL , when he try to access squid , he
will be hit with squid access denied page

note that this page hold many privates :
===================
squid version

squid visible name

image of squid

cache manger name
===============
etc .....

my request is , i want completely remove this pages and let it as blank
page , or at least hide my privacy of squid :)

how do that ??????

i moved pages in file of :
/usr/share/squid-langpack/en

but still some users be able to see squid default error pages when they are
denied or DNS faile and so on ???!!!!!

how to completely prevent it???

regards

-----