[squid-users] squid and url_regex. Not working

From: ranmanh <eatdespain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 06:35:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I am not sure what I am missing with my configuration.
I just want to deny access to some specific URL to some IPs.
so :

So I am trying to deny access to ip :192.168.1.20 when reaching url:
http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Services/Research/Research_at_UL allowing anyone
else.

it does not matter how I set it up it does not work, that ip is always able
of reaching that URL.

Any idea? I believe I have made a silly mistake somewhere but I cannot see
it!!