Re: [squid-users] squid deployment in 6Gbit network with tproxy as L2 bridge.

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:16:34 +0300

Hey,

There are setups like this you have and you better make sure you have
something that shows you the status of the proxies and the LB all the
time so you can differentiate between the load times and boxes.

a 32 cores proxy can handle about 1.5 GB of traffic in cases that there
is a very intensive filtering solution.
With squid I didn't tested it yet.

Can you share a bit about your LB CPU load and setup?

Eliezer