[squid-users] Re: Create acl based on Accept-Language?

From: Manuel <manuelgarcia_at_trashmail.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 03:03:30 -0700 (PDT)

OK so we can only have one cached copy per URL, is that correct? If so the
only solution I can think of is by at least using that copy for the main
content and once an user requests the Italian version of the content we can
always provide the user with non-cached content and non-caching the content,
correct?

To do so what we have to do is to just add:
cache deny itlanguage

right?

What in any case surprises me is that in the example I gave you requests
affected by acl specialuser is always fetching the content from the
cache_peer named specialserver despite there is almost always a cached copy
of the exact URL that requests (which is the base URL http://www.xxxxxx.com/
)

With regards to the HTTP responses the reverse proxy is ignoring them
(override-expire ignore-reload ignore-no-cache) and Squid decides what to
cache, what not to cache, etc. by the rules based on acl,
refresh_pattern....