[squid-users] Radius with Squid as a proxy server and limiting access to avaialbe proxy IP's

From: Ralph LoBianco <ralphl_at_cyberpods.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 15:06:43 -0400

Hello,
   I currently have squid setup as a proxy server with 15 ip’s defined as
tcp_outgoing_address’s and I’m using radius for user name/password
authentication. That’s all working great but I was wondering if there is a
way to limit certain users to certain tcp_outgoing_address’s.

Right now the way things are setup they have access to all 15 ip’s but I
want to only provide access to 10 ips to user1 and 5 ips to user2, etc.

Is there any way to accomplish that with Radius Authentication & Squid?

Thanks in advance.

believed to be clean.