[squid-users] cache allow all <AND> cache deny school ===> not working

From: HillTopsGM <emailgregagain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 14:13:37 -0700 (PDT)

I am not sure why squid is not liking this, and won't start.

I have defined this locations as ones I do *NOT* want to be cached:

> acl school dst 199.216.176.253
> acl school dst 199.216.176.9
> acl school dstdomain .redeemer.ab.ca
> acl school dstdomain .home.fc

and then I used these options in THIS order:

> cache deny school
> cache allow all

*
Question 1
Is there a specific location they are supposed to go?*

I've tried changing the order and the various locations, but that does not
seem to make a difference.