[squid-users] FYI: If adding ACL's watch out for giving the same name to 2 differnet acl types

From: HillTopsGM <emailgregagain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 14:49:41 -0700 (PDT)

As per the subject line, and my post here:

Giving the SAME NAME to TWO DIFFERENT ACL TYPES will generate an error
<http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/cache-allow-all-AND-cache-deny-school-not-working-tp4661884p4661886.html>
.

I've added this for my reference and anyone else who might be looking.

You will find it under the ACL ELEMENTS - Notes Section Here
<http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidAcl>

Hopefully this helps.