Re: [squid-users] Re: squid active directory integration

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 01:34:26 +1200

On 4/09/2013 9:44 p.m., Sandeep wrote:
> Great, thank you.
>
> I'm testing it two days. it works without problem.
>
> may ask you one question?
>
> I add in my these lines in my squid.conf
> external_acl_type InetUsers_Ldap ttl=0 children=5 %LOGIN
> /usr/lib64/squid/wbinfo_group.pl
> acl InetUers external InetUsers_Ldap Internet_Users
>
> I'm interesting is it possible to use space separated group? for example
> (Internet Users, Admin Users, ) or i need to rename those groups and remove
> or change spaces in it?

In the current stable releases you can load the ACL values from a file
and write each group name on one line of the file. Squid will load each
line, spaces an dall as a single value for the ACL.

Likes this:
in file /etc/squid/groups:
Internet Users
Other People

in file /etc/squid/squid.conf:
   acl InternetUsers external "/etc/squid/groups"

In version 3.4 (beta) you will be able to use the
configuration_includes_quoted_values directive to turn on/off string
quoting of configuration tokens. (but please wait for 3.4.0.2 release,
there are some problems in 3.4.0.1)

Amos