[squid-users] Re: Problem using ASP Website(sast.gov.in)

From: Digen N <digennaik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 12:03:44 +0530

Guys,

Any assistance will help.

The error that we receive when the login timeouts is,

"SysWebForms.PageRequestManagerTimeoutException: The server request timed out."

As per the solution posted in the URL below,

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/158975/asp-net-updatepanel-time-out

Does anyone think increasing the AsyncPostBackTimeout in the ASP
application from the existing value to say 300 will help in resolving
this issue ?