[squid-users] SFTPService.JSCH - SQUID

From: Sree Sirugudi <Sree.Sirugudi_at_necd.com.au>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 01:13:41 +0000

Dear Squid-users,

We are currently using Squid 2.7.STABLE8 and we have a requirement where we use IBM WebSphere Message broker version 8.0.1 ( ESB component) to do file transfers using IBM Inbuilt nodes such as" FileInput" and "FileOutput". These nodes does have a SFTP option and we are trying to use the SFTP option on the "FileOutput" node on IBM message broker to send files via SQUID proxy to destination. According to IBM , these Inbuilt nodes are using JSCH for SFTP service. We are currently struggling to understand whether SQUID 2.7 support "SFTPService.JSCH" or not?

Would appreciate if you can provide any advice on this issue. I have also attached a bit of trace file where error occurs on doing SFTP from IBM message broker to SQUID.

Error Description :
SFTPService.open 'com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Session.connect: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect

Regards,
Sree Sirugudi
Integration Consultant
D:+61 3 9912 6587 | M:+61 421 63 1630
E-mail:sree.sirugudi_at_necd.com.au
LEVEL 2, 606 ST KILDA RD | MELBOURNE VIC 3004
NECD.COM.AU<necd.com.au>
ABN 92 140 677 792

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee(s). If you have received this e-mail in error, please return the e-mail by replying to it and then delete it. It is the responsibility of the recipient to check for and remove viruses. Unless stated or apparent from its terms, any views are those of the individual sender and not the opinion of NECDL.

image001.jpg